What is it?
Don’t like the sound of your own voice when you hear it back?
Maybe you’d like to come across as more masculine, feminine, like more of a leader, or charismatic? Tired of sounding like a kid?
Personal Voice Coaching is the path of least resistance to a voice that aligns with who you are, and how you want to be perceived by others.
Each 60-minute private, one-on-one coaching session is with a Certified Master Coach trained in the Roger Love Method. Less than 4% of our professional coaches achieve this level of expertise, so you know you’re getting the best.
We know your voice is unique and different. Your sessions will be tailored to your individual needs in order to boost your confidence and help you find the voice that makes people pay attention — Using the same methods Roger Love uses to train icons like Bradley Cooper, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Zoe Saldana, Tony Robbins, Brendon Burchard, and Marie Forleo.
Who is it for?
- If you’re tired of not being taken seriously, or you want to improve your respect and credibility…
- If you speak in front of thousands of people, or to a few people as part of your work as an entrepreneur, speaker, professional, salesperson, or in corporate management.
- If your voice is healthy and you want to make it even better, or if you’ve had voice trauma due to an accident or illness…
Your weekly sessions focus on finding the voice that aligns with you, and how you want to be perceived by other people.
If you’d like to:
- Avoid embarrassment, judgment, and disrespect,
- Showcase what’s special about you,
- Use your voice to improve the quality of your life, or
- Receive customized and personalized help with your most pressing Voice needs…
Click the button below, answer a few quick questions, and then schedule your FREE Discovery Session with a Roger Love Method Program Advisor to see if 1-on-1 Voice Coaching is right for you.